We are proactively working to keep our patients and employees safe and to support local communities and local hospital systems.
Touchstone Imaging remains vigilant in our effort to support local communities, patients and hospital systems with outpatient imaging during this unprecedented pandemic. Our outpatient facilities service patients who need radiology exams that don’t have to be performed in a hospital. Our facilities remain operational while strictly adhering to CDC, local task force and hospital partner recommendations and guidelines. We are focused on accommodating our patients and referring physicians and to help reduce the strain on local hospitals. With the common interest of “flattening the curve,” we are working to do our part to lower the rate of exposure and the impact to the high-risk population.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
As global and domestic cases of 2019 COVID-19 cases rise, Touchstone has implemented additional measures to protect the health of our patients and employees.
- Developments from the CDC, physician and local task forces and local hospital partners are actively monitored and enforced
- All patients must have a scheduled appointment prior to visiting our site
- All patients are pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their appointments
- We are requesting that patients do not bring visitors to their appointments unless they need assistance and the visitor is over 18 years old
- We are monitoring medical supply chain issues to ensure our employees and patients have adequate supplies